Job Title: Sales and Marketing Assistant
Employment: Part Time
We’re a small team of big thinkers, coming up with bold ideas and putting them into action to communicate with audiences. Our mission is to develop brands without boundaries, and so, building brilliant minds and fearless creatives is at the forefront of who we are.
Our mission is to develop brands without boundaries, and so, building brilliant minds and fearless creatives is at the forefront of who we are.
Targeted at 16-24 year olds who are currently unemployed and on Universal Credit, we would like to give you the opportunity to apply for a role with us. The role will last for 6 months with a potential for full time employment afterwards.
This is a very hands-on role where you’ll be involved in all aspects of marketing and business development — from campaign planning, creative and content creation to building relationships with current and prospective clients. You will help to shape and deliver campaigns, learn about the latest marketing trends and gain a range of skills to support. This role involves a significant amount of telephone/computer work and applicants must be self-motivated with good communication skills.
What you’ll receive
- A laptop and work phone and, if needed, internet connection to enable you to work from home
- Flexible working, including work from home and hybrid working (Covid-19 dependent)
- Training and development including accredited courses tailored to your career path
- Access to free mental wellbeing services
- Team socials, both online and in person (Covid-19 dependent)
- Your line manager will be continually reviewing your development through 1-2-1s, and will be there to help and support you
- Day off on birthday
- A detailed workplan looking at month by month what we can do to make sure you are getting the most out of us
- Next steps looking at preparing you for after your 6 months with us including developing your network, portfolio of what you have achieved with us and more!
- Potential opportunity for full time employment with Rewind Creative
What you’ll be doing
- Working on a variety of projects across our services — from designing a website to running a paid social media campaign to building out automated client emails. You will help gather insight that informs our planning, learn about different marketing channels and be able to pitch innovative ideas that will boost our client experience
- Supporting with content creation including emails, social media posts, presentations, blogs, website landing pages and more
- Exploring how we monitor campaign performance, working on reports to collect data and gather insight to improve our messages, creative and overall approach
- Working with our team on internal marketing projects, contributing your own ideas and supporting with campaign creation and delivery
- Executing our communication and sales strategy to create interest and generate new leads
- Evaluating prospect requirements, needs and strategic goals
- Supporting the process of closing new business deals by coordinating and communicating the prospects requirements with the team
- Updating the CRM system on prospect activities on a weekly basis & communicating with current and prospective clients.